Hello!
So we had a cool thing happen yesterday! We went to go teach this less
active that was at church. The lesson was at her house and part way
through her daughter and granddaughter walk in. We started talking
with the daughter and granddaughter and found out that the daughter is
also a member and she wants to come back to church. Which is great
because we didn't have her records. We also found out that the
granddaughter is not a member and wants to work toward baptism! So we
will be meeting with them later this week. Pretty pumped about that!
Me and Elder Gentry have just been seeing lot of miracles this
transfer and it is wonderful. I am vary grateful to my Heavenly Father
that he would let me whiteness so many wonderful miracles. It is truly
a great experience!
Anyways, the work is great! But I don't know what else to say about
this week. Have a great one!
Elder Dane Olsen
Debbie
Washington Yakima
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride πΏπ₯
Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...
-
Deborah Olsen 12:02 AM (16 hours ago) to me Its February lets gooo Practically I'm gonna try and do a little update since I chose to ...
-
Peter will be coming home on November 28! That is just 7 weeks away. He will be speaking in church on December 9 . For details leave a c...
-
Hello everybodyyyy I’m here again to grant you a silly little email depicting my current life situation. I am, in fact, still a missionary,...
No comments:
Post a Comment