Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

7.18.16

Hello!

So this week has been another great one! We are working a lot with
Willie and he is doing great! He has been so much fun to teach. He is
just loving learning the gospel and it is great. During church while I
was helping another investigator Willie was talking to Elder Gentry
and told him. "I need a breath of fresh air, I just feel so
overwhelmed Right naw!! But in a good way!! I feel like I have been a
good person my whole life and now I get to see the wonderful people
around me and its like surreal! Naw what I mean? I feel the spirt when
I'm around you guys and when I come each week.......  IM READY TO TAKE
THAT BATH" Haha he is super legit and he will have his baptismal
interview this week and he will be baptized on the 30th! It has been a
lot of fun to teach him.
On the other hand we have Sarah and Danshel. We taught them a lot this
week, especially toward going to church. We talked about church with
them throughout the week about church and a lot on Friday and
Saturday. We even arranged to call them on Sunday morning an hour
before church. We called and talked to Danshel and she said they
should be coming, but they didn't show. We went to their house after
church and we heard them say not to answer the door. It was really
sad. We just have done so much for them and hey are such wonderful
people, I really do want them to be able to have his gospel. But they
just don't seem to want it enough to act. There is only so much you
can do.
Anyways overall it has been a great week and we have been experiencing
miracles and I love it.

Elder Dane Olsen

No comments:

8.19.2026 "Hey.... my crew 🗣☝️✨"

 Hey Crew.... I've been fighting demons trying to get this email to send, so sorry about that. This is from last week. So here you go ⤵️...