Hello!
Another great week in sunny, yet still rainy, Florida! Willie passed
his baptismal interview this week! So he is going to be getting
baptized this Saturday! We are pretty pumped for that! Also, I finally
remembered to get a picture with him so here it is!
Hours later we received this:
Super excited, it has just been so awesome to watch he him receive the gospel into his life and how he lets it change him. Definitely a neat thing.
We had a great exchange this week. I stayed here in our area and we had several miracles. The day just worked together so well and we saw lots of people, two of which became new investigators. One of them was a really neat. We were explaining the restored church and the need for revelation, prophets, and the Book of Mormon. And she kept saying again and again "that makes so much sense!" It is true, it does make so much sense. And that, is wonderful thing.
Elder Dane Olsen
I am not sure if my email sent out everything it was supposed to so
here it is again and another story that I thought of. Also on our
exchange we had another neat experience. We drove down this road to
look for a less active. As we were going down the road we passed this
lady that was outside dosing some yard work bagging leaves and such. I
had the thought "we could stop by her on our way back out and we if
she needs Andy help." We didn't stop right then, we went to the less
actives place and knocked, nobody answered. So we go get back into the
car and I pull out my iPad to map out the other people, less actives
or former investigators, that we have in he area and I find this lady
that lives just down the street from where we are, so we head her way.
When we pull up to the house it is the same house that I saw the lady
doing yard work at before! So we got out and offered her help, so we
helped her a little bit and talked. We found out she came to church
last week for the first time in a little while and that she is
planning on coming back into the church. We had a neat little lesson
with her that was something she said that she really needed to hear.
It is neat how the spirit works, though I had forgotten, I already
knew who else was on that street that we needed to stop by, but the
Lord guided me again so hat we could go and meet her. The Lord
definitely does his work!
Elder Dane Olsen
Debbie
Washington Yakima
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride πΏπ₯
Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...
-
Deborah Olsen 12:02 AM (16 hours ago) to me Its February lets gooo Practically I'm gonna try and do a little update since I chose to ...
-
Peter will be coming home on November 28! That is just 7 weeks away. He will be speaking in church on December 9 . For details leave a c...
-
Hello everybodyyyy I’m here again to grant you a silly little email depicting my current life situation. I am, in fact, still a missionary,...
No comments:
Post a Comment