Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Monday, December 9, 2019

12.9.2019

Been a good busy week! So two weeks ago my companion Elder Connolly was sick and so we didn't do much for a couple days...so this last week it was like we had to make up for it. Haha so we were working super hard sun up to sun down every day. It was really good and super exhausting!
We met an awesome guy named Billy! He is such an awesome dude! Hes from Hawaii and he is awesome! Hes inactive and knows it. Haha he doesn't wanna come back to Church. But he did say "I like feeding the Elders." Haha so hes taking us out this week and sometime after that hes gonna make us food. We are very excited! Haha 
Last night we got to go to a members house for dinner. It was super fun! And he also has a sweet Corvette.... I may or may not have gotten very excited about it! Haha overall it's been a good week! Sorry for the short email. 


Elder Isaac Olsen 

P.S. 
My companion loves cats. Everytime he sees one he picks it up and asks me to take a picture. So I have tons of pictures of him with cats... so I threw one in there 



graham cracker house made at ward party


homemade by Isaac, apple pie for Thanksgiving

No comments:

8.19.2026 "Hey.... my crew 🗣☝️✨"

 Hey Crew.... I've been fighting demons trying to get this email to send, so sorry about that. This is from last week. So here you go ⤵️...