Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Tuesday, August 22, 2023

8.21.23

Hello everybody!!!!! How are yall doing?


My week has been crazy I had to say goodbye to one of my favorite companions Elder Bedwell. And I got 2 new companions Elder Senlle(Argentino) and Elder Heredia(Paraguayo) They are both awesome and we have been working hard! It's strange being in a trio. but let's just say there hasn't been a boring moment😆 


Daniel and Tania are awesome! we had a great lesson with them they agreed that they want to be baptized but then we found out they are married...soooo we are helping them understand the importance of marriage and the role it plays in a family! Pray for them so they'll have the faith to move forward and not backward!


It's been a great week with a lot of fire lessons! The spirit is so cool and teaches way better than we do! 


A scripture that I love in the book of mormón is found in Omni 1:26 “I would that ye should come unto Christ, who is the Holy One of Israel, and partake of his salvation, and the power of his redemption. Yea, come unto him, and offer your whole souls as an offering unto him, and continue in fasting and praying, and endure to the end; and as the Lord liveth ye will be saved” Christ's arms are forever extended to receive you! no matter how many times you might fall He is there for you, and He is the only way in which you may receive eternal life! There is no other way only through Him! and His principles and ordnance! Of this, I testify in the name of Jesus Christ amen!


-Your friend Sim Olsen












No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿🥕

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...