Those of you who know me might know that I like fire, I find it fascinating, crazy, uncontrollable, powerful, hot, living, fast, purifying, and many other incredible things I personally have some great memories talking around a campfire, building campfires, and many other great "fire" experiences this morning as I was thinking about "fire" the words from the Hymn the spirit of God came to my mind especially the line that says "The spirit of God like a FIRE is burning! The latter-day glory begins to come forth!" I absolutely love this him and it is so cool to think about how the gospel of Jesus Christ is going forth like a fire let us remember the list of things a fire does from before it is fascinating, uncontrollable, powerful, hot, living, fast, purifying, and many other incredible things! that is so very true when it comes down to the Gospel of Jesus Christ it is like a fire and has all these attributes we have a living church based on revelation led by God and it goes forth boldly, powerfully, quickly, and purifying everyone that is willing to accept it in their lives and use the powerful cleansing power of the atonement of Jesus Christ! this is the true Church of Jesus Christ I know it! it is led by Jesus Christ himself! it will continue to go forth "till it has penetrated every continent, visited every clime, swept every country, and sounded in every ear, till the purposes of God shall be accomplished and the great Jehovah shall say the work is done." in the name of Jesus Christ our Savior amen.
Random thought I had this morning hope yall enjoy it!
My week has been extremely crazy with some very high highs and some very low lows. A lot of people canceled lessons got sick lost interest and couldn't come to church...but the good stuff! we are gaining some great ground with Daniel and Tania they both are so great! and have such a ure desire to understand the gospel and follow Jesus! it really is such an honor to be here helping them the Lord is working hard with them and has been preparing them so they can hear and accept His message! they have some great questions and are progressing so quickly Daniel's dedication amazes me he worked all night long got off his shift at 9am went and picked up his family and came to church by 10! it was so cool! Another great moment was our friend Rashell who will be baptized on September 2nd! shared her thoughts during Sunday School about conversion! and it was so good! I know the Lord is helping us so very much in everything we do this His work, His children, and all the success we have is thanks to Him!
-Elder Olsen







No comments:
Post a Comment