Hey everyone!!! How yall doing?
My week has been good!!!
Sopaipillas and the rain
We got some good rain here last week! which was fun! let's just say I love the rain!! ir was awesome sadly all our lessons that day fell through so we just knocked doors all day long, and nobody really wanted anything to do with us but gave us some mid sopaipillas! which was sick! It seems all Chileans when it rains the all stay home don't go out side and make sopaipillas😆 haha awesome!
Lots of lessons falling through
This week we had many a lesson fall through which was frustrating good it made me really appreciate the lessons that didn't fall through. And with all that did fall through we were able to get pretty creative in contacting people😂
Spiritual thought
The other day I was reading in the book of mormón in 2 Nephi Chapter 33 and I really like verse 6 But honestly the whole chapter is great but this verse says "I glory in plainness; I glory in truth; I glory in my Jesus, for he hath redeemed my soul from hell." And I really love it because it truly shows a great example of what we should do! Really the plain and precious truths of the gospel of Jesus Christ is the most important and most worthy of glorifying! I invite you all to think, pray and seek diligently ways to glory in the Jesus and in His gospel daily!
-Elder Olsen


No comments:
Post a Comment