Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Wednesday, September 20, 2023

9.18.23

Hey Yall!! How's LIFE!?!?


I'm doing great!! This week was crazy, today is Chiles independence day and the celebrate a lot!! they've been doing preparations for the last week and a half! and basically every house is flying Chile's flag, drinking alcohol and having a Barbacue!! Pretty epic

Fun story last night we were headed to a lesson and we get through the gate and are talking to the superintendent and he calls the house we were headed to and the say the aren't gonna be able to have the lesson, so we stayed a minute talking to the superintendent and ended up teaching him right there in his little both! it was cool and made me think of this quote from President Nelson "Everything to do with becoming more like the Savior is difficult. For example, when God wanted to give the Ten Commandments to Moses, where did He tell Moses to go? Up on top of a mountain, on the top of Mount Sinai. So Moses had to walk all the way up to the top of that mountain to get the Ten Commandments. Now, Heavenly Father could have said, ‘Moses, you start there, and I’ll start here, and I’ll meet you halfway.’ No, the Lord loves effort, because effort brings rewards that can’t come without it." I know that it is true the the Lord loves effort and I know that he works in ways we don't always understand His mysterious ways but he truly does have a plan and when we show him we are willing and put forth a real effort he blesses us! and helps us reach our rightouse goals! God loves you and Jesus lives! 

-Elder Olsem







No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿πŸ₯•

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...