I hope all is well with yall!
This week has been great! we have seen a lot of miracles and had a lot of fun!
September 18th party
We had our Chilean independence day ward party last week!! it was so much fun and practically every person we were teaching came to the party it was awesome to see all our friends and members making friends with each other! So much fun! Pictures below
Argenis y Nerlin!!!!!
One of my favorite families we are teaching is just so fun to talk, absolutely hilarious, and makes some of the most delicious food!! they're so great and last night we taught them the plan of salvation the spirit was strong and we invited them to be baptized and they both said yes!!!
Back to two...
Unfortunately, we got a call from the APs on Friday telling us that we will no longer be in a trio my dear Paraguayo is leaving us π’, it has been hard, fun, and quite the adventure being in a trio but sadly this adventure comes to an end...
I read a great talk the other day called "The Imperfect Harvest by Elder Vern P Stanfill"
I really liked it! would recommend that you read it! But here is a quick quote for now! "“Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also.” Regardless of how insignificant our efforts may seem, if we are sincere, the Savior will use us to accomplish His work. If we simply do the best we can and trust Him to make up the difference, we can become part of the miracles that surround us. Elder Dale G. Renlund said, “You don’t have to be perfect, but we need you because everybody who’s willing can do something.” And President Russell M. Nelson teaches us, “The Lord loves effort.” The Savior stands ready to accept our humble offerings and perfect them through His grace." I really love that and know that it is true! The lord loves effort, knows our hearts, and will magnify our small, humble works when we strive to do His will!
-Elder Olsen






No comments:
Post a Comment