Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Tuesday, November 18, 2025

11.17.25. I saw 5 apples the size of my had this week.

Ok, everyone, ☝️👱‍♀️ listen up  


Starting of strong with a ✨️ milagro ✨
Our cutie English elders who share our ward with. Set us a referral for this lady. We get around to stopping by her home, her younger brother answers, and after some confusion, we get across that we are missionaries like the 3 that came by the other day. He excitedly says he will be right back. He brings his sister, and we are immediately invited in. They tell us they want to know everything and to start from the beginning. She got them on the Book of Mormon and invited them to read a passage. They said we could come back the next day. When we came back, they had read together 🥹 . We are so excited for them. Please pray for Estefany and Cristofer! 

We also got fed so CRAZY good tacos from this ward event that we crashed on accident, hashtag no efforts wasted 🌮 

This week was low-key a hard week. Lots of non missionary related things were happening, so my brain and motivation felt like it was gonna pass away all week. But there were moments where God's grace was the only thing I felt I could hold onto. I don't mean to be a Debbie downer. But it's just been a bit of a struggle.
I was reading a beautiful talk by President Nelson, he was talking about faith
“The mountains in our lives do not always move how or when we would like. But our faith will always propel us forward. Faith always increases our access to godly power.”

Christ Is Risen; Faith in Him Will Move Mountains
I am realizing now more than ever that my faith is the first thing I should be focusing on in my conversion to Jesus Christ. It is and has always been our faith that has made us whole. And when we do the things to increase our faith, we gain access to God and the power of the atonement. I'm still learning what this means for me. But there is so much hope in the idea that God is there and will help us even in climbing our biggest mountains 

Anyway, God is there. Always. Pray and seek his help, exercise your faith in him 

♡/ Hermana Olsen 

No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿🥕

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...