Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Tuesday, November 4, 2025

11.3.25

3 months olddd πŸ©·✨πŸ’“πŸ™ŒπŸ«Ά

Inbox



Ok everybody, back again woot woooot 
Maybe take a seat because we're going speed round πŸŽ 

First off, I hit 3 months as a missionaryyyyy so hype wildest things I've done with my life yet

Anyway, on my month mark, we had a crazyyyy day. We started off with a less meager schedule. But we went forward with faith. Our first stop of the day, she wasn't home, but her husband said she would be back in a little bit. So, walking back to the car, I told my compy we should go take a look around the corner at the trailer park. She proceeds to tell me there isn't one. But we went over anyway. It wasn't a trailer park, but there were like two and some random houses. The first house we knock this HISPANIC lady answers! First miracle. She was pretty hesitant at first, but as we chatted her up, she warmed up to us. We then asked if we could share a quick scripture with her. She thought for a hot minute and then asked how long it would take. We said 2 minutes, and she said that was fine. We are about to start reading she she asks if we want to come inside! So we come into her home and she shows us her Bible, and we start to talk about the bible. We then shared the 2 bible references we know and taught her the first part of the restoration of the gospel with her bible! It was actually so mega crazy. We didn't get too far, but she kept on telling us how she never opens the door to anyone like us. Butttt today she did! And she had no idea why. Big miracle ✨️ , we are going back tomorrow πŸ™Œ , so excited to see how things go. 

The second miracle of the day was that we got to meet this cutie couple that let us into their home, and we got to teach them about prayer. It was actually the most tender lesson. As we were telling this sweet lady about how God hears her prayers, she literally started tearing up. We then knelt and taught her how to pray and pray with her and for her. It was so special, the spirit was so big in that room.

 We drove home in awe that God would trust us with such special people and experiences ❤️ 

The rest of the week went great, and we continue to find crazy joy in the work. 
We got to do sole fun service while an old man yapped our year off as we cleared his garden. Very exciting 

We met back up with Patricia! She is the lady I taught by myself (and of course with the help of the Holy Ghost) a lesson in Spanish when my comp lost her voice. We hadn't been able to meet with her since. But we caught her again this week. We had an insane lesson, she is so special and needs the gospel so much. Megaaaa hyped to keep on teaching her! 

HALLOWEEN πŸŽƒ  
That meant that we went home early that night and got to clean our apartment for so longggg it was actually great and we went to bed early πŸ˜΄ so a big win all around. We did have 1 pair of trick or treaters. I opened the door after scrambling to find some candy and throwing it in a bowl. I open the door to find approximately 12 minions on my front porch. I literally died. 

Our friend Lalo came to church again!! So exciting, everyone pray for Lalo, we really think he's the one πŸ™ 

33 Say unto this people: Choose ye this day, to serve the Lord God who made you.
 34 Behold, my Spirit is upon you, wherefore all thy words will I justify; and the mountains shall flee before you, and the rivers shall turn from their course; and thou shalt abide in me, and I in you; therefore walk with me.

I've been thinking a bit about why I am out here. And it always comes back to the fact that I can't picture doing anything else but trying my best to serve God by helping others walk with him. And there's a crazy promise in this verse that mountains will flee for our good! And God can abide in me and you. So just know in your moments of doubt or struggle, know that God is there, and when you do your best to walk with him, he will be there to guide and strengthen you. 

I love you all! Jesus does more πŸ«Ά

♡/ Hermana Olsen 


Go get yourself some ice cream 





No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿πŸ₯•

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...