Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Wednesday, October 29, 2025

10.28.25

 Hey Mama

I just wanted to let you know I talked to the sweetest lady in a parking lot. We told ourselves we had to talk to one person and this lady walks out. We approached her and started to talking. After a minute she shared that she had been having a hard day and whatnot and she was feeling weird and frustrated from some family things. We shared a scripture with her and she just told us she was so grateful she got to talk to us and they what we are doing helped her put things in perspective. Anyway after she asked to give us a hug. She is a mom of a daughter who is her last and a senior right now and she is just working so hard to figure everything out. She gave me a hug and it was a big hug. One that reminded me of my mom who loves and care about me. And how I haven't gotten a hug like that in a little too long. So I just wanted to let you know I'm sitting her a little teary thinking about how much I miss my mama. And how its been three months already.... I just wanted to tell you that God is looking out for me because of moments in a parking lot with random stranger who felt placed there just for me. 

I love you lots. Tell dad I love and miss him lots too. 

Have a great week and I'll talk to you next! 


You're daughter 

♡/ Hermana Olsen 

No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿🥕

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...