Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Thursday, October 2, 2025

10.1.25

Hola allll! 

This is a kinda random email. BUT I have something very important to tell you


First of all I had my first Zone Conference of my mission, and my mission president, of course, left us with an invitation. The topic of our conference was The Book of Mormon. We were invited at the end to as a mission read the Book of Mormon in 90 days. This seems like kind of a lot, but my mission president, through inspiration, promised us that if we read the Book of Mormon every day, we will never lose our faith in Jesus Christ. 

He then invited us to invite our families and friends to join us. If we start reading on this Friday, the 3rd, we can finish by December 31st, it's about 2 chapters a day (you can easily find a list of how to do it online in sure) and to get a new Book of Mormon and make anything that testifies of Christ. 


I know this is kind of a hard commitment, but I just want to testify that The Book of Mormon IS another testament of Christ, and truly, we will come closer to Christ by abiding by its precepts than any other book. We are so incredibly blessed to have such a book as this in our day. And God WILL bless us in our efforts. 

Moroni 10

3 Behold, I would exhort you that when ye shall read these things, if it be wisdom in God that ye should read them, that ye would remember how merciful the Lord hath been unto the children of men, from the creation of Adam even down until the time that ye shall receive these


Our God is a God of miracles

This book is written for our day

And man is it something special. 


If you want to join me, let me know :) 


Miss you all 

♡/ Hermana Olsen 

No comments:

8.19.2026 "Hey.... my crew 🗣☝️✨"

 Hey Crew.... I've been fighting demons trying to get this email to send, so sorry about that. This is from last week. So here you go ⤵️...