Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Wednesday, December 10, 2025

12.9.25 Guess who is bad at time management....

HELLOOO EVERYBODY 


speed round 📢📢📢📢 listen up 


- lalo is ready for baptism. Hes got the most insane testimony and its literally such h a privilege to teach him. 

- I had send my trainer home. Little cutie finished her mission. I MISS her lots. 🫶 

- i have 2! New comps they are so cutie we are having a great time. 

- God is good. All the time. And all the time God is good.

I literally have 2 seconds but this is my check in to prove i am alive and still kickin 🫡


I love you alll, God does more. Go read you're Book of Mormon and listen go some Jesus Christmas songs. 


♡/Hermana Olsen 



No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿🥕

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...