Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Tuesday, December 23, 2025

12.22.25 White Christmas

Hello, dearest family and my cutie friends. Welcome back to another holiday episode of the WYM ft Hermana Olsen 

πŸŽπŸπŸŽπŸπŸŽπŸ«–πŸŸπŸŒπŸ§€πŸšπŸ₯šπŸ¦πŸ«‘πŸπŸ₯œπŸ”  
That is an assortment of things I ate this week. 

Ok, gang, crazy week. Every day is packed with random things. Like, tell me why when you are in a trio everything takes 17 years to complete, but everything is 10 times more entertaining, so it evens out. 


This week was wild, and I don't even remember. Lol, but the biggest news is LALO GOT BAPTIZED!! So hype. If you don't remember, Lalo aka Eduardo is on top. So good to see him glowing in white. Pov we got him a white Christmas. His testimony is so strong. He told us that after his baptism, he felt happy and content. And then, when he was confirmed a member of the church and received El don del EspΓ­ritu Santo, he gave his testimony, saying he would always have a permanent smile with him. Guys, it was so tender, literally glowing with the light of Christ 24/7. It was so special to be a part of it. He's going to be the most insane member. Stay tuned for when we get to go to the temple with him.

We had such a crazy week with so many giggles and some fighting for our life. 

On other news, we've been having some crazy flooding here in Washington! And the other day it was like 70° out, and it felt like summer. My district literally just ran around playing frisbee on P day at the park because it was warmer outside than in. Also, a problem because the flooding is doing a lot of damage, but don't fret, we got some snow this week, and things are on the up. And the rivers are going down. πŸŒ¨

A big thing I've been learning lately is what our prayers can mean. There are a whole ton of things I do not understand about this gospel, but the one thing I want to trust in and I'm trying to grow my relationship with is prayer. My comp was telling me there with everything she's doing and how missionary work is so random. But to at least know that when we are praying, that can just be us with God. We say a lot of prayers as missionaries. Pretty much before we do anything. Usually, this prayer is a jumbled mess of Spanish as we hurry out the door, running late to whatever our next thing is. But ive started to see the difference in taking time each time to make my prayer a prayer with God in it. This is still something I'm trying to figure out but I'm feeling grateful that we have a Heavenly Father who is patient with me. Everyone God say a prayer and let God be there with you. 
With Christmas I'm thinking a lot of what it must have been like to be the parents of Jesus. The many prayers Mary must have said and she worried about what the life was gonna be for this little baby she was bring into it. But then I realized that God can give us the strength, comfort, and peace to continue to trust God. 
I really don't think this is making much sense. But my idea is that even the most incredible people in the history of the world struggled and needed God's help. So I want to make my reaching out to him more personal and meaningful. And in return, God steps in and makes it all worth it 

Anyway I love you all this email comes to you from my thought form last week becuase im bad at managing my time and in turn I did not finish this before p day finish but here you go. 

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALLLL I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WHITE ONE πŸ€πŸŽ„πŸ€

♡/Hermana Olsen 


No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿πŸ₯•

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...