Debbie
Washington Yakima
Thursday, February 10, 2011
peru mail option
We get to write you and make sure you have the right address for here. I know you have one of them because I got a letter from jaiden and Diana bishop yesterday! But there is also a pouch mail option. The address for that is Lima Peru MTC / P.O. Box 30150 / Ssalt Lake City UT 84130..... its cheaper to do it that way, but I think there might be some restrictions on how you send that. Like its only one sheet and you fold it up into threes and write the address on the back of the letter. Maybe theres a way you can find out all the restrictions for that. But if you use pouch mail thenit only takes a normal stamp to get it to Salt Lake. I believe you can also use dear elders, if you figure out how to do it on the web site. Anyhow. I love you all! And can't wait to hear from you! Hna Olsen
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿🥕
Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...
-
Deborah Olsen 12:02 AM (16 hours ago) to me Its February lets gooo Practically I'm gonna try and do a little update since I chose to ...
-
Peter will be coming home on November 28! That is just 7 weeks away. He will be speaking in church on December 9 . For details leave a c...
-
Hello everybodyyyy I’m here again to grant you a silly little email depicting my current life situation. I am, in fact, still a missionary,...
No comments:
Post a Comment