Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Monday, July 25, 2011

Peter, 7.25.11

Hello,
thanks for sending the pictures. you have all changed so much! its crazy! how is grandma and Grandpa doing in nauvoo? they look like they're doing great!  I'm sure Isaac is excited to be up on the ranch. I'm glad danes out of the hospital, he has and will continue to be in my prayers. He is so strong. i love and admire him he has been through so much and is still so patiant through it all.

this week we tracked into a family, R and N, and we invited them to a ward party and they came! enjoyed it and we invited them to church and they came and enjoyed it too, we are going to go and teach them the about the restoration. we have high hopes for them.

the ward takes great care of us here. we were given some peaches from one of the members on wednesday and on saturday we were given ice cream, i'm going to be HUGE after serving in this ward, maybe? we'll see. we have had lots of support. it is really amazing that there are so many people willing to help us out.
the church is true! and simple! Jesus Christ is our savior, and He stands at the head of this church.
love you all
Elder Olsen

No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿πŸ₯•

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...