Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Monday, May 14, 2012

¡Hola mis cuñados! Emily 5.14.12

Hey fam! It was awesome to talk to you all yesterday. It always goes by so fast, and there is so much to say i don`t know where to start. But I am so glad to know your all happy and well, living the gospel and the plan of happiness. It was kinda a bummer i couldn`t talk much to Natalie and Elise and their husbands, but i`ll guess it`ll have to wait till July. I have been thinking about all the may birthdays and i haven`t wished anyone a happy birthdya - but i hope john had a good
one, and Jena - how is that girl? and kaitlyn averett... Blackburn? and Sarah`s in a few weeks, and amy`s, and everyones. How is Jaiden doing? I ahve been thinking about him. I sent him a letter with mom`s and nat`s birthday letter, hopefully they get theri soon. Jaiden is gonna go to USU right? It makes me a little sad to think that i have to go tos chool when i get back all alone again. But such is life i suppose.

It was so good to hear from Neil that he was engaged. Its great that it worked out that way. Its a huge bummer that schedules didn`t work out. But I am happy for him. Caitlyn`s dad is more important then me. I hope they are planning on sticking around so they can be there for
my wedding in a year or two ;) Thanks for sending the pictures. Caitlyn looks like a nice girl, and i think she`ll fit right in with the Olsens.

Mom, the district  is about a district of missionaries and we watch them teach and we learn from their examples. It`s part of the training program and the extra time we have to study in the mornings.  I told my companion about Peter`s ringtones and she thought it was pretty funny. Peter sounds happy. And like he is workin hard. Thanks for making it possible to talk to him too. I was thinking about how fun it'll be to swap stories and experiences. I can`t wait. It was fun to hear about dad`s mission a little too. That is something i would like to hear more about. and about Natalie`s, John`s, and William`s.

This week has been good. We found two families this week. They went to the ward activity on Thursday and really enjoyed it. We had a little lesson, hten headed out and played soccer with everyone. It was a blast. Saturday night we went to visit the Justiñano family and it was awesome. We met the wife and kids at the ward activity. When we got there the husband was leaving. We invited him to stay and join us and he said he needed to go. But de repente he
decided to stay. At first we talked to the poarents, and then the mom said she wanted her kids to listen and she called her four kids in to join us too. They have four very well behaved boys. It was great. We used the example of hte cups and the apostasy and all the boys helped us build Christ`s church, and then "restore it." I hope we can help them go to church so they can progress and be baptized.

I know that this is the true church. It is the only way, and there is no other. EVERYONE needs to be baptized in this church or they cannòt be saved in teh Kingdom of God. I know that God hears and answers prayers. He loves us and wants teh best for us. I know that Presidente
Monson is the living prophet. He truly speaks with God, and fulfills his calling in guiding and directing our lives. I know that when we follow the prophet we are blessed. I know JOseph Smith was a prophet of God and that through Him the fullness of the gospel was restored.
And because we have it we can have joy in this life, and neverending happiness in the world to come. I know we are living the plan of happiness and we must share it with everyone. They all need it! I know that the families can be eternal if we do our part. I know there is hope in the atonement.

I love you all so much. THanks for your support and prayers.

Love
Hermana Olsen



She says it's rainy season and their feet are wet most of the time.

No comments:

8.19.2026 "Hey.... my crew 🗣☝️✨"

 Hey Crew.... I've been fighting demons trying to get this email to send, so sorry about that. This is from last week. So here you go ⤵️...