Life is great! Things are warming up and we are starting to get rain again. Woot! Haha So Saturday night we got a good rain storm and we just so happened to be at a less actives members house when it started. We waited for a while to see if it would stop, it didn't. So it got to about time for us to head out still poring. (And the member had other things going and didn't have a way to transport our bikes.) So we headed out. It wasn't as hard of a storm as they do get here in Florida, but it was pretty good. With in the first 30 feet I took off my glasses so I could see and then for the next 2 miles we were riding through water and rain, the water was always at least 3 inches deep and at times was an easy full foot deep. It was so good to play in the puddles again! Haha So much water everywhere, it just didn't drain off the sidewalks. When we got back to the apartment we were both covered in sand because of our bike tires throwing sand up at us. I decided that the best thing to do to get all of the sand off was to just hop in the shower fully clothed, bag and all. It got the sand off and down the drain. It was great! Haha
So my companion right now Elder Conrad is here in the mission because he is waiting for his visa so he can go to India (the mission he was called to). And he got it this last week! So exciting, he is going to have quite the adventure out there! He'll leave next week with the regular transfer. Pretty cool, he's a good missionary. He'll be missed here. Debbie
Washington Yakima
Monday, April 13, 2015
4.13.15
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8.19.2026 "Hey.... my crew 🗣☝️✨"
Hey Crew.... I've been fighting demons trying to get this email to send, so sorry about that. This is from last week. So here you go ⤵️...
-
Deborah Olsen 12:02 AM (16 hours ago) to me Its February lets gooo Practically I'm gonna try and do a little update since I chose to ...
-
Peter will be coming home on November 28! That is just 7 weeks away. He will be speaking in church on December 9 . For details leave a c...
-
Hello everybodyyyy I’m here again to grant you a silly little email depicting my current life situation. I am, in fact, still a missionary,...
No comments:
Post a Comment