Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

4.27.15

Wow, I just barely remembered I hadn't written my email to everyone yet. And, I am about out of time. This week has been great! I got a new companion, he is from Spanish Fork Ut and his name is Elder Oxborrow. He is a stud, and we are working hard. Planning on seeing lots of miracles this transfer. 
The first day we were out knocking doors when we knocked on this one door. A man answers, he opens the door, and as soon as he sees us he says "Oh! Hello, my name is Gary.".... What? People don't answer their door like that when they see two missionaries standing outside. I was rather taken back. So I asked if he had ever met with missionaries before thinking that he must know some other missionaries some how. He said no. Said he had never talked to missionaries before. Well I was fresh out of ideas. He asked if we had a minute to sit down and talk. That caught me a little off guard too. So we did, we talked to him for the next hour, his wife and two daughters were in and out of some of it. It was pretty awesome. He isn't really interesting in investigating the church, but he is curios because he has always admired what Mormon missionaries do. We will be meeting with him again tonight. I am excited!
Miracles are still happening because the gospel is true.
It's pretty great!
Elder Dane Olsen

No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿πŸ₯•

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...