L finally got baptized on Saturday! It was so awesome I was able to baptize him and that was a neat experience.He is so awesome and already such a great member of the church. He is just so excited for it all and he was even able to bare his testimony in church yesterday after he was confirmed and that was really neat. It was so good to here him once again say how he knew these things to be true. I am so excited to keep working with him!
So transfers are tomorrow! I will be staying another round in Bumby! I am pretty happy about that I thought for sure that I would be leaving. And the other exciting news is I get to train a new missionary for the next 12 weeks! Pretty excited about that it will be a great experience to have. Though that does mean that Elder Oxborrow will be leaving it has been fun to work with him and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. He is kinda crazy really weird but a happy guy. It has been great but now he is on to new adventures. Sorry we don't have much emailing time today because Elder Oxborrow had to say goodbye to some people today.And More Pictures!
This is our "Jesus Wall" that we made
Some cool pictures of the sun set the other night
Last P-Day we went to a candy store and they let us make some chocolates. These are the ones I didn't eat before thinking of taking a picture. It was fantastic!
Elder Oxborrow had made a bit of a mess pushing things off of the table so I told him to clean it up and went into the bedroom. I came back out to find this.... Gotta love him
No comments:
Post a Comment