Hello from the sunshine state that gets more rain then any other
state! Florida is kind of a weird place when you think about it that
way. And its reputation is holding true. Lots of rain lots of
sunshine. Someone was telling us the other day that so far this summer
it has been the hottest summer in 17 years. It is great I am loving
it!
So, the other day we were stopping by and seeing a former investigator
to see if we might be able to teach them again. She said her husband
wouldn't let her meet with us again which was really to bad but she
did give us some water and then asked if we wanted a mango off of her
tree. Yes! So she gave us one and said "feel free to pick one any time
you go by." Pretty much made my week! They are so much better right
off the tree! And mangos were already pretty good. So basically I am
pretty happy.
So this week Elder Grigg and I have been doing a bit more finding and
as a mission as a whole we have been pushing to find and teach more
families. It has been really neat to watch how as we go out in faith
the Lord always guides us. We have found a few different families that
we are hoping to start to teach this week. One of those is Jean and
his wife. We have met with them twice now and it has been really good.
He is an honest seeker of truth, so I know if he applies himself to
the things that invite him to do he will gain a testimony of the
church. I am excited to keep working and seeing the miracles of being
a part of the Lords work.
Well I don't really know what else to write about this week, so anyone
that feels like it I am taking requests of what you want to hear
about. After all, my letters have been getting a little shorter.
Well, the church is true! It is truly Christ's church organized in his way!
Elder Dane Olsen
Debbie
Washington Yakima
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride πΏπ₯
Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...
-
Deborah Olsen 12:02 AM (16 hours ago) to me Its February lets gooo Practically I'm gonna try and do a little update since I chose to ...
-
Peter will be coming home on November 28! That is just 7 weeks away. He will be speaking in church on December 9 . For details leave a c...
-
Hello everybodyyyy I’m here again to grant you a silly little email depicting my current life situation. I am, in fact, still a missionary,...
No comments:
Post a Comment