Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Sunday, July 26, 2015

7.20.15

Hello!
Another great week here in Orlando! My new companion is Elder Grigg and he is from Ogden UT. He has now been in Florida for a week! He is awesome he is a great missionary and I look forward to continuing to work with him. It is sure making me think a lot about when I came out almost a year ago now. (Man how time flies!) Everything is so new and exciting and there is so much to do. In a way it is a good awakening for me to make sure I am doing all I can, after all I better know what I am doing now.
Les is still doing great he was able to receive the priesthood yesterday during priesthood and he will be helping with the sacrament next week, which I am so excited for. It is so rewarding to see him already taking a strong role in the ward. He is so great.
Earlier this week this Muslim decided he wanted to have an in depth conversation with us. It was a really interesting experience because he had such a different background. In a lot of ways it was an eye opener and I am glad we had a chance to talk with him. Coming away from it I am so very grateful for the Book of Mormon! I love that book so much. He got me thinking a lot about how much it means to me and how much I have learned from it. It is after all the most correct  of any book. I know that to be true. It really is the most correct book and it means the most. Each of us will come closer to God by reading and living the things written in the Book of Mormon. And life eternal is to know God. 
I know this church is true, and I love having my opinion chalenged, because each time that happens I get to learn and grow that much more in why it is true. I become evermore converted to the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

Elder Olsen

No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿πŸ₯•

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...