Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Monday, November 23, 2015

11.16.15

So I have officially been in Ellsworth for 6 weeks! One whole
transfer. It has been great. I didn't think anything was going to
change for two transfers but it turns out that Elder Garcia is leaving
and Elder Taylor and I are staying. We are gonna miss him! Though I am
quite excited to stay here for another transfer.
So the other day we met this awesome redneck and we started teaching
him his name is T. He never wears a shirt and hasn't shaved in 15
years. He is probably one of the funniest guys I've ever met. While I
was standing holding you bike one of his dogs walked up and was
sniffing around, next thin you know the dog lifted his leg and peed on
my tire. T quickly said "heh, that must be a Ford bike. He doesn't
pee on Chevys." Haha It was pretty great.
Anyways we had the primary program yesterday so we invited T, he
said he was 99% sure he was going to come. I guess the 1% kicked in.
We shall see what the next week brings! Sorry this is so short. Have a
great one!

Elder Dane Olsen

No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿πŸ₯•

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...