Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Monday, November 30, 2015

11.30.15

Hello! I hope everyone had an amazing thanksgiving! Ours was
fantastic, though I am sad to say that I didn't eat as much pie as I
feel is appropriate for the season, for that matter I didn't even get
cherry pie. And it was still a fantastic thanksgiving! Pretty good
really.
For this past week I have been back in a trio, me and Elder Taylor
were joined by Elder VaiFanua (I think I forgot to mention this last
week, if it is a repeat I am very sorry). Anyways his companion ended
up going home early unexpectedly do to some health problems, he is
doing good, but that left Elder VaiFanua companion-less. So he was
here with us this week. He is getting a new companion tomorrow and so
we will be back to just me and Elder Taylor. It will be kinda weird
again.
We were also able to go on a tour of the ranch today and that was
really neat. It is an awesome place and there are a lot of great
people here. I am grateful to do Gods work among them.

Elder Dane Olsen

No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿πŸ₯•

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...