Hello Y'all!
To start off I just want to say that I love people that have found a
new love for the gospel. Whether they are investigators, recent
converts, or less active members. They just make me happy. As members
we get in this way of thinking, I would call it Mormon culture. For a
lot of things that is exactly what it is, culture, not doctrine. It's
just fun to see the differences. For example, Adam, the returning
member that I talked about last week. We were having a lesson with him
this last week and he has such a passion for the gospel, and he is
working on making a lot of life style changes. At one point in the
lesson he said "God is bad a**. Ain't nobody messing with God. He is
the, bad a**." It was really funny, he meant it in the best way
though. So that particular instance is a doctrine thing. There are
lots of other experiences that just make me happy, but I can't
remember any others right now.
We had a neat experience with a former investigator that we taught
this week. His name is Malik. He is a older teenager and has decided
that God doesn't exist. We were able to have a really neat
conversation about How God really is there. I have had many
conversations like this on my mission and I always enjoy them. Because
it is still a spiritual conversation but it is also a logical
conversation. I just eat it up. It will be neat to see where things go
with him.
I am sorry, I have been trying to hint of things to say, but I got
nothing more. I will try to write things down throughout the week to
write about for next.
Elder Dane Olsen
Debbie
Washington Yakima
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8.19.2026 "Hey.... my crew 🗣☝️✨"
Hey Crew.... I've been fighting demons trying to get this email to send, so sorry about that. This is from last week. So here you go ⤵️...
-
Deborah Olsen 12:02 AM (16 hours ago) to me Its February lets gooo Practically I'm gonna try and do a little update since I chose to ...
-
Peter will be coming home on November 28! That is just 7 weeks away. He will be speaking in church on December 9 . For details leave a c...
-
Hello everybodyyyy I’m here again to grant you a silly little email depicting my current life situation. I am, in fact, still a missionary,...
No comments:
Post a Comment