Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Monday, May 2, 2011

emily, 5.2.11

I`m an aunt I`m an aunt!! Hooray! I am so excited for you Natalie and William! I am so grateful to hear that everything went well, if not quite as planned, and that you`re home and happy and oh hooray! I`m


just so happy for you all! Thomas Michael, awesome! I can`t wait to meet him! Make sure you tell him I love him lots! He looks absolutely perfect. Good work Nat! I can`t wait to talk to you all this Sunday! ITs g nna be great! As of right now our phone doesn`t work... but my zone leaders told me they`re going to bring a new one Thursday, so we should be good to go. If all else fails Hna THorpe and I are going to buy one, you guys are pretty important. Haha I am going to call Dad Saturday for five minutes to discuss the time and give you the number. I`m not sure how you call from another country, Maybe you can figure out how it is to call to Bolivia? Or maybe I`m going to know more Saturday, I`m not really sure. It should be fine to call after two on Sunday, President Calderon said we have an hour to talk on SUnday! Hooray! I am so happy

to hear that Elise will be there too, and dad and dane? I hope I cantalk to you all! JOhn! I think its your birthday, happy birthday! And congratulations, you`re go ing to graduate! What now? Gotta love that

question. Wow I just love you all so much! Oh i got letters, por fin,thank you all so much nat, william, mom for sending the letters from all the missionaries. Its so good to hear from them, and so fun to hear that the work is moving forward in all parts of the world. This morning we had a two zone activity, we played volleyball and soccer! And president Calderon came and played with us, super awesome. You`re never to old to play soccer if your from South america. President and Hna Calderon take good care of us, and teach us so much. They came to our district meeting on Thursday, and they are amazing. wow!



Mom! I would love some recipes - first off funeral potatoes! My pensionista asked what my family did on easter and I told them you ate funeral potatoes, and she wants the recipe. Also, Hna Thorpe and I made pancakes/crepes today and they were sooooo good! and it would be super fun to maek butter syrup... and brownies. We have this constant craving for brownies and our pensionista told us we could use her oven. Also, my companion is all about health and natural and everything, she wants to talk to you someday about it all! But mostly she wants to know what is in salve. Cause I have no idea. Also, if you get a chance, maybe when you`re not to busy being a grandma I would love some pictures of Christ 5x7, I want to make a cover for my planner... Natalie will know what works good. ALso, Its freezing! ok today not so much, but yesterday I woke up and it was super cold! and they all tell me gets gonna get colder! And I think i would really like to buy some clothes, maybe boots, for the cold.



THings here in Bolivia are great! We`ve had a bit of bad luck with investigators moving, or being super into their religion. This week we`re going to focus on finding the elect, who are prepared to receive the gospel. For me its a constant struggle to be a good teacher. I want so badly to be able to teach with power and authority by the spirit, but I still have so much to learn. But Hopefully I`m getting better every day. I have a testimony of following the prophet. Like we learned in conference, we should have a picture of the temple in every room, and Hna Thorpe and I decided we needed it too. So we found some in the ensigns, and bought one at the distribution center and now we have one in every room, and guess what? As soon as we put them up there was a whole different spirit in the room. We could feel the difference. Its amazing. We even have one in our bathroom! I love it!

Well.. I wanted to tell you more, but I^m out of time already. It sure flies by. You`ll have to ask me about my luck, and locked doors on Sunday. I love you all so much. I`m sending a picture of all of us missionaries and President calderon this morning. The others aren`t going to have time to finish. Love ya lots! Talk too ya soon! THe church is true!

Hna Olsen

No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿πŸ₯•

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...