hey
wow! its so crazy life seems to have taken off back home. Natalie, it sounds like it definatly was definatly a trip but thomas micheal made it safely. i'm so excited for you i wasn't expecting to get this news for at least another week. thanks so much for sharing. i've got to go but it's been good hearing from everyone.
this saturday we have a baptism for m. and his 13 year old daughter j.r we are very excited for them. they have so much faith. M. told us he wanted to pay tithing on a check he had just recieved and asked us how to do it. wow! he is an example to me. i look up to him. its been a wonerful oportunity to be able to teach his family.
the Savior lives! the church is true! and i'm so greatful to be a part of His church.
talk to ya sunday
i love you
Elder Olsen
Debbie
Washington Yakima
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride πΏπ₯
Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...
-
Deborah Olsen 12:02 AM (16 hours ago) to me Its February lets gooo Practically I'm gonna try and do a little update since I chose to ...
-
Peter will be coming home on November 28! That is just 7 weeks away. He will be speaking in church on December 9 . For details leave a c...
-
Hello everybodyyyy I’m here again to grant you a silly little email depicting my current life situation. I am, in fact, still a missionary,...
No comments:
Post a Comment