I`m trying to send some pictures, hopefully they all attach on time. I received the dear elder from mom this morning, that said that Eleishia`s son ben lost his leg. That has got to be super hard. If you see them tell them that i`m thinking of them and praying for them. wow, makes me even more grateful for the resurection. I`ve also been thinking about Neil lately, how is that kid? Is he in school, who are his roommates, whats he doing with his life, is he dating anyone?? I sure hope he writes me soon ... hint hint :) Thats great Jaiden will be going home for winter semester, i can`t wait to hear where he`s going on his mission - and andrew, and adam, and everyone :)
Thanksgiving looks like it was delicious. not gonna lie, I missed you a little bit this week. THursday I woke up and thought about all that yummy pie you were eating and it just made me super excited to eat it with you all next year. I can`t believe all the snow and everything, its crazy. It doesn`t feel like christmas at all here. Its SO HOT!
They don`t decorate very much either, and everyone tells me its not that big of deal - weird. For thanksgiving I made myself an omelet and toast - it was delicious. And I told everyone I saw happy thanksgiving :) I have officially started listening to all my christmas music, its fun. Tal vez next week hermana Iquise and I can decorate our house a little for Christmas - maybe :) Tomorrow is hermana Iquise`s birthday - and we have training with president calderòn and several other zones. Should be fun. I`m also sending a picture of chicken empenadas - our pensionista made them for us the last night that hermana broome was here. It was fun. Sometimes I miss that girl. hopefully she`s there in the training tomorrow!
Thanks here in Guaracal are... good. :) the Lord is blessing us a lot, we had 6 investigators in church yesterday - which is awesome - but none of them have baptismal dates - which isnt awesome. Its something that we are gong to focus on and practice a lot this week I think. being a trainer is really hard. Hermana Iquise is great, and we`re
getting more used to each other. I just keep trying to remind myself that she`s going through a lot right now - missing her family, adjusting to the schedule, her birthday, christmas, and all the stresses and pressure of the mission - and I pray a lot. The truth is I have never prayed so much in my entire life. Every moment actually, I^m constantly praying for her, what to teach her, how to help her, patience, to know where to go, who to teach, what they need, everything. I don`t think I can pray enough. poor hermana iquise, when we pray together I always pray long, there just so much I^m grateful for, and so many people who need blessings, but after its hard to stand up... hhaha
My watch broke yesterday, my awesome excercise watch that you gave me for my birthday over a year ago - its weird it just started falling apart in several places. I have duct taped it with my bright green duck tape - but I don`t know if its really appropriate for a missionary - Its slightly sketch :) I think I`m gonna look for a new one today. We`re head to the mercado - a really big one, la ramada, today. Hermana Iquise needs clothes. Hopefully we don`t get lost - or robbed :) haha no it should be a fun adventure.
Gabriela is progressing - the relief society president`s neice - hopefully she`ll be baptied the 17 of this month, and I think Adolfo is finally going to do it! We have a lesson with him tonight and we`re hoping to give him a date for this saturday, or the next. He has EVERYTHING, he`s gone to church like a million times, he's reading, praying, he has all the lessons like three times, everything! So hopefully, we`re praying for him.
Thanks so much mom for sharing your insights from the Liahona, we`re still waiting on the liahona to come here. I can`t wait to read it. I`m also excited for this package you sent, should be awesome.
I can`t believe its Christmas time already. I am very excited for the season to remember a little more our Savior Jesus Christ. Hopefuly it will soften the peoples hearts a little more, its the perfect season to be baptized :)
Well, I love you all so much, and am praying and thinking of you all. Hopefully you can find some to go to the home show with you mom, but it probably wno`t be the same without me :) Enjoy all the festivities, and enjoy the time to remember the Savior more. I really do love every single one of you and I am so grateful to be a part of this
awesome family.
The church is true!
Hermana Olsen
Debbie
Washington Yakima
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8.19.2026 "Hey.... my crew 🗣☝️✨"
Hey Crew.... I've been fighting demons trying to get this email to send, so sorry about that. This is from last week. So here you go ⤵️...
-
Deborah Olsen 12:02 AM (16 hours ago) to me Its February lets gooo Practically I'm gonna try and do a little update since I chose to ...
-
Peter will be coming home on November 28! That is just 7 weeks away. He will be speaking in church on December 9 . For details leave a c...
-
Hello everybodyyyy I’m here again to grant you a silly little email depicting my current life situation. I am, in fact, still a missionary,...
No comments:
Post a Comment