Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Monday, November 28, 2011

Peter, 11.28.11

Hello!
 Here are some of the pics that i took this last week.
the picture of the gator is one that was just off the main road we were biking down after emailing last week. he was probably about 5" long.
the frog is one that was in the door window when we came home one night.
the one with the blue tarp and our bike just off of a little trail we came across we think it used to be a homeless persons camp.
the food  thats on our table was our thanksgiving dinner! and boy was it good.
sorry thier isn't much today,
Hope all is well with you all .
Elder Olsen
ps it looks like you had an awsome thanksgiving in idaho. thanks for sending the pictures.










Looks like they got to eat at home with each other for Thanksgiving.  I'm wondering why.  Next year he will be here with us.

No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿🥕

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...