That is the inspiring message i read on the back of a car this morning in the bus on the way to internet ;)
Wow! It is so awesome to hear from you all. Dad, thanks for your letter. ITs true. Everything is in God`s hands, and that way everything works out exactly as it should. We find the people we are supposed to and help them find eternal joy. I love it! That`s great that Steph is home, I am sure she was such an amazing missionary. I loved reading her letters, they inspired me. Thanks mom for representanting me in all of the important acontecimientos (.... events, happenings, i don`t remember how to say that) of my friends and family. I hope you can make it to Neil`s wedding this weekend.
NEIL AND CAITLIN.... MUCHAS FELICITACIONES! I am so excited for you both. I have been thinking about you tis week, and instead of counting how many days till i go home, i count down how many days till you`re married! haha I hope it all goes super well and that its the best day of you`re lives! Until now... ;) I love you both!
We taught arturo and sara about family prayer, and showed them the pictures you sent. I told them that you all pray for them, and they felt very grateful. They send greetings to my mom, and family ;) Thanks for including them in your prayers.
I am so glad that you have gotten more rain this week. That is awesome! And dad thats great about your work. What blessings we receive just for being obedient. Even if we serve all our days with all our strength, we will still be unprofitable servants..
ELISE mom keeps droppings hints like... looking for work... or moving to Alton??? and you haven`t told me anything! Whats going on, i thought we had to go horseback riding when i got home? Tell me everything!
I was thinking about how DJ should be getting home this week too... bueno, Sorry i picked such a busy time to come home! Presidente says I could stay another 6 months, maybe it would be easier? ;)
Issac, take lots of tomato baths! i don`t want to hug a stinky boy when i get home! Sim! Can we go swimming? Deb, maybe you could borrow me some of your awesome flower clips? and do my hair too?
This week was great, and is going by so fast! We had a service project in satelite this week and it was awesome! we left Santa cruz for the first time in my whole mission! It was in the middle of nowhere, and here in the middle of nowhere there aren`t buses or taxis.... there`s moto taxis. That is a motorcycle that is a taxi and we got to take a moto taxi! It was AWESOME! We weeded and cleanted out a lot where someone is gonna build a house. It was great. I love service!
P Nr was baptized this week. She is amazing. The gospel really has changed her life so much, and I saw the change. I can`t even explain it. She was a mess when we met her. She didn`t take care of herself, was overweight, smoked, and creeped me out. And now she is a member of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter day saints, and says that the gospel has filled the dark hole she had in her chest! yay!
Times up, i love you all!
Herman Olsen
No comments:
Post a Comment