Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Monday, July 23, 2012

Peter 7.23.12


Mother Dear!
 sorry i don't have much time today! this week has been great! we decided to go through all of the potentials in the area book. it has been great! we had 1 potential from earlier this transfer and had been struggling to meet with him but as we were persistant we met his dad Joseph who moved here from Jamaica 6 or so years ago. at first He started telling us we had a different Bible... but as we talked to him he eventually told us that he had met with missionaries in Jamaica and actually remembered their names. he also remembered parts of the Hymn I stand all amazed' the spirit came and he agreed to have us back. we are super excited to begin meeting with him. 
Tomorrow is transfer day and i will be picking up the New missionary at the mission office at 9. I am excited but i will definitely need all the prayers and help i can get as we begin our companionship. well i've got to go. 
 I love you 
Elder Olsen
ps did you figure out anything about the absentee ballots I think they have started accepting them.
also give Sister Olsen a HUGE HUG for me! 

No comments:

8.19.2026 "Hey.... my crew 🗣☝️✨"

 Hey Crew.... I've been fighting demons trying to get this email to send, so sorry about that. This is from last week. So here you go ⤵️...