Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Monday, July 16, 2012

Peter 7.16.12


Wow thanks for the updates! i recieved both moms and danes letters, Thank you! i'm glad you got the package! the t shirt is tight on me so i figured you could save it for me till i get home. good luck with everything this weekend! sounds like fun! 
I will be training a new missionary next transfer! it should be pretty fun. we had a Trainers meeting last week and i'm super exctited. its weird to know so far in advance what i'll be doing next transfer (i won't be picking him up till next July 24) but i'm super excited!
this past week went very fast! we recieved a referral from the spanish elders this week. S H 14 and has been attending the spanish branch with a friend only thing is he doesn't speak a lick of Spanish. He has a baptismal date for aug 11. and we are hoping to begin teaching his family too.
I've learned a lot about setting goals this week. we had a district meeting about setting goals first and then making plans to achieve them. so we decided to try it out being that we usually make plans and then set goals. we did it and plans came and we were blessed to achieve our goals as we trusted that God would provide a way to accomplish them. This is Gods Church today. It is directed by Jesus Christ. and the Church was restored by the Prophet Joseph Smith.
I love you
Elder Olsen

No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿🥕

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...