Hello! This week has been another great one! We have been working hard to get some new investigators and we were able to get some. It is sure exciting to be able to work with so many people. One of the new investigators is L' friend D. We had met her a while ago and talked with her often when we were visiting L, but when we talked
about meeting with her she always said no. Recently it seemed like she was talking to each other more and L has said that she and him have been talking about gospel stuff. So we asked if we could meet with her again and she said we could this time. So we met with her at L' house and had a first lesson. Mostly we were figuring out where she is and what she is looking for. It was wonderful, she told us that she has always had one question. Where is Christ's church, the one he built on his rock. So we started telling her how it was lost for a time but that it has been restored. She had a problem with Joseph Smith because she doesn't understand his role. We will be able to help
her understand but we are just excited to teach her, especially since she already has a member friend which is a huge part of it. I have been reading Mosiah lately and it has been really interesting to notice how in some of the last few chapters we learn some about how the church was run back then. It is interesting to me how we can see
how Christ's church has always functioned the same. It is just yet another testimony to me that Christ's church is here once again upon the earth. His atonement is in force and through him we really can be cleansed from sin.
Elder Dane Olsen
Debbie
Washington Yakima
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿🥕
Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...
-
Deborah Olsen 12:02 AM (16 hours ago) to me Its February lets gooo Practically I'm gonna try and do a little update since I chose to ...
-
Peter will be coming home on November 28! That is just 7 weeks away. He will be speaking in church on December 9 . For details leave a c...
-
Hello everybodyyyy I’m here again to grant you a silly little email depicting my current life situation. I am, in fact, still a missionary,...
No comments:
Post a Comment