Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Monday, September 14, 2015

8.24.15

So this week was great! Elder Grigg and I have officially been together for 6 weeks! Things are going pretty good. This last week we were able to start teaching 3 new people. It was neat to notice how even from the beginning people can recognize the truth. With one of the new investigators named C we were sharing the introduction to the Book of Mormon. It was neat to watch him read it. Just as he was reading it out loud he would stop and say "Wow, that is so true! I can totally see how this goes a long with the bible." At that point we hadn't hardly explained the role of e Book of Mormon. It was so cool to watch him put it together and just have it make sense.
I am going to send some photos to make up for the short letter so sorry!

Elder Dane Olsen

and pictures!

Any of you remember the story that I told about getting a Chic-Fil-A tie? Well here is a picture of it in a packege! haha
And here are a few pictures of me burning a shirt on my year mark. Crazy to think it has been over a year out here now!






No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿🥕

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...