Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Monday, September 14, 2015

9.7.15

We had a pretty busy week this week. It was so great! I love being
busy going about doing the Lord's work. It is so neat to see when we
exercise our faith that we will see miracles. We took a member out
with us that we haven't had to any lessons before, and both lessons
that we went to went great! We were able to set a baptismal date with
one of them and the other one we will be setting one this week. It is
fantastic to be able to see how we grow to love the people we work
with so much.
Something I have been learning is how very important it is to share
stories. Most of the gospel is taught in stories and personal
experiences. That is what most of the scriptures are. Sorry, out of
time.

Elder Dane Olsen

No comments:

8.19.2026 "Hey.... my crew 🗣☝️✨"

 Hey Crew.... I've been fighting demons trying to get this email to send, so sorry about that. This is from last week. So here you go ⤵️...