Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Sunday, October 25, 2015

10.19.15

I guess I raised some questions with last week's email. So I am
opening an area though missionaries were in the area once a week
before that and we're having really good success. That is why we have
a few investigators with a baptismal date. Speaking of which Jean got
her baptismal interview and she is going to be baptized on the 29th!
It has been neat to work with her. Just in the two weeks that we have
been here it is neat to see the changes that she has made. When we got
here she thought it was the right way to go forward, wasn't really
sure though. She didn't have much confidence in the decision. She is
quite confident now and is getting more so.
I also realized that I forgot to tell you about my two new
missionaries. They are Elder Taylor and Elder Garcia. Elder Taylor is
from Denver and likes computers and such. He is pretty quiet and has
very dry humor. I love it! Haha Elder Garcia is from Anaheim
California he ran cross country and thinks he is cool ;) it's ok we
let him think that. Haha Just kidding he is great!
I am still loving it here in Ellsworth, though we have run out of
P-day so I need to go.

The work is great!
Elder Dane Olsen

No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿πŸ₯•

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...