Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Monday, October 12, 2015

10.12.2015

We'll just say that it has been an eventful week. Haha El is
awesome! I love the ward, I love the area, and the people are great!
The ward is fantastic! For that matter it is the first time in a long
time that I have seen flat beds at church and everyone wears cowboy
boots to church. I might have to ask president if he will let me wear
my boots just while I am here. A good part of my area that is not on
the ranch is trailer parks and it is great! Lots of interesting
people. One recent convert that we stopped by has been working on his
lawn mower. It now has old tires from his Suburban bolted to the
original rims on back and some other larger tires on front. It goes
faster now but it has no ability to cut lawn.

We went to visit this inactive lady, I am pretty sure she is crazy.
She told us about how much she loves facts and how we just don't have
very many because we only read "one book". She proceeded to tell us
how she had seen a flying saucer and how not long afterwards God
appeared to her and told her that UFOs are his chariots and she told
us how God uses a device in the ship to reverse polarity to make it
fly. She also told how God told her that she is the anti Christ and
how it's not a bad thing, it just means she is a girl. It was a pretty
weird conversation, but what've story.

Anyways, before we got to El their were some elders that worked
in the area and they had three investigators lined up to be baptized
at the end of the month. Two of them are brothers J L and
F. We have met J L and he is solid, we haven't caught
up with F yet. But they should both be good for baptism! The
other one is J she and her husband are from Scotland, they have
great accents. Her husband was just baptized a few months ago and she
should be set to be baptized at the end of the month.

Life is great!
Elder Dane Olsen

No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿πŸ₯•

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...