Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Tuesday, September 23, 2025

9.22.25

 Mom I'm SO SOORRRY


I am realizing at this moment that I lost my glasses. I think I left them in mexico. I had then all day ky last day and then something happened that night and i.guess I didn't see them when I was trying to.wake up at 2 am that morning........... I suppose that's what happens when you don't turn on the light.... I was hoping I would.find them.in one of my bags. But to no avail. I fear mexico has claimed another one if my personal items. 😭. I am so sorry you have such a careless daughter. So ungrateful and irresponsible..... 

This email is cued to send to you next Monday. I'm again apologize I am very sad I loved my glasses. 
I also love and appreciate you.
Your forgetful little girl

Hermana Olsen 

Last photo with them.....


No comments:

8.19.2026 "Hey.... my crew 🗣☝️✨"

 Hey Crew.... I've been fighting demons trying to get this email to send, so sorry about that. This is from last week. So here you go ⤵️...