Debbie

Debbie
Washington Yakima

Monday, January 3, 2011

Pete's advice about the MTC

I was just finishing a few things on the computer and thought I should check my new missionary email! I found a lovely surprise from Peter. I really appreciated everything he said. He is so amazing. I really do look up to him. Knowing he's done it before me, i know I'll be able to turn to him for advice. I'm so grateful he's my brother and that we get to serve missions together.

Emily

hey email me before you leave for the Mtc about your feelings and i will try and get back to you one way or another. once you get into the mtc you don't have alot of time to think about writing letters so it would be great to hear from you before you get in there and get all rushed. remember to jump right into everything and get involved that is one thing i didn't do very well and wish that i had more because it is by trial that we learn its how God teaches us and its how we learn how to become teachers in the mtc. they also teach by lots of role play take it seriously it is the way the lord prepares his missionaries. one last thing Take lots of notes on everything you will use them later if not in the mtc in the mission field. i love you and know the church is true and am excited to hear about your experiences while coming even closer to the lord. 100% obediance is huge and it is hard even in the mtc. you are helping with gods plan to bring to pass the imortality and eternal life of man
the church is true
elder olsen

No comments:

3.31.26. Hawaii Rollercoaster ride 🌿πŸ₯•

 Proof of life coming at you from Hermana Olsen Ok, I've actually got 0 time..... I thought the mission would give me some good time man...